- eaten unidentified parts of a whole suckling pig (it was dark out. brains on toast!)
- used the term "avatar" as a verb
- IM'd with AMattos about "Guiding Light" plotlines (I've never seen this show but it sounds awesome?) Actually most of my summer has been spent coming up with crazy awesome ideas with Amanda. It's amazing we aren't famous/rich/both yet; or quickly becoming less famous/rich because we're blowing our money on cocaine and bentleys. ("15 to 20 cars???? We only need 3 or 4.")
- threatened to create a totally for real food blog called "justmicrowavethatshit dot com"
- watched a lot of "Ghost Hunters" on youtube thanks to a friend's recommendations (it's incredibly stupid awesome)
- drank a LOT of blue moon
- played softball very very poorly; let strangers comfort my offspring as I failed to field grounders
- read a few music websites thinking "who the HELL are these bands?" and then given up completely on identifying any modern music i like. i feel like my mom.
- fantasy plotted the of elaborate homicides of people (old dudes) who have treated me like some sort of 1950s era secretary
- finished Infinite Jest (or will have by tonight)
- Cheap pitchers of beer at the Knights of Columbus pool (important: befriend the Catholics!)
- have read a Curious George book aloud 5600 times & counting.
So I'll cap off a pretty great summer by going to Chicago then going to the beach to watch the sibs gets hitched.
Also, did you hear about Jason Biggs getting attacked by a monkey? I know, right?